Frequently Asked Questions
What can a website offer me?
The answer to the current question is neither short nor simple.
With a bit of analysis and thought you’ll notice several reasons, however, there are some general statements which will help you discover your needs. First, an internet website will reach several individuals, that could not be found otherwise.
Second, customers will see your merchandise, products, and services, or anything you would like to share with them, from the comfort of their own residence. Regardless of what sort of business you’re in, there are always ways to grow and build cash on the net for you.
I don't think a web site can offer me something, am I right?
No, many individuals and business overlook the assorted products, services, or business processes they are able to include on a web site.
Any communication or interactions that happen inside your business are often made easier with added efficiency by simply using the web. Your business can save lots of time and money, at the same time it will be shown to a way larger audience: the world!
Will my website be visible in Google?
Yes. we always design websites from the bottom up in order that they work great with search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
We guarantee every page is optimized for the keywords that you wish to rank and market in the web.
Furthermore we develop and register your website to various monitoring tools such as Google Analytics, in order that you’ll be able to read elaborated statistics on the guests to your site.
How long does it take to design and develop my website?
This mostly depends on what’s involved, but also how soon the client, is able provide us with the essential material, such as texts and pictures.
A simplistic site may be up and running in one or two weeks. More complicated projects will take longer.
After we grasp your actual needs, we are going to send you a contract with a sensible finish date.
How much will my website cost?
Your website cost depend, to a great degree, on what you need (number of pages, functions, content management systems, etc).
Since every website is different and unique, the time invested in its creation can vary considerably if you compare it to another.
That is why we offer a free price quote so we can give you an estimate as to how much your unique website project will cost.
Why does it matter how a website looks?
When you receive a visitor to your website, they’ll instantly perceive the standard and quality of your services or merchandise.
The primary impression a client or potential customer gets depends on the looks of your web site. A visitor is interested to explore your website if it’s appealing and straightforward to navigate.
You must realize that you are promoting yourself and your business to the globe over the net and it’s necessary to point out your best.
I want to build a solid presence on the Web. Where do I start?
The four simple steps we offer below can guide you within the direction of a professionally designed, developed and marketed website.
- Step One: Domain name (URL) Registration — this can be the web address that internet users will be using to access your website (ex: www.yourcompany.com). Choosing a domain name is important as it will form your online presence identity. Once you’ve got determined the URL you would like to use we proceed with the registration, the price to register a domain is anyplace from $8.00 to $35.00 per year. A website domain name needs renewal every year.
- Step Two: We design and develop your web site! That’s the crucial step where the appearance, feel, coding and content is being defined and created.
- Step Three: Hosting your website on an internet Server: This step is essential and important, no website can exist without a server to host it, it is like you rent a space for your website to exist and remain perpetually connected to the web. Cost can vary, depending mainly on the amount of space and add-ons you may need for your website.
- Step Four: Marketing your website: You should not take lightly the marketing regarding your website. A website may fall into oblivion if no one will ever see it, and that’s the reason we undertake to market and promote your website with various marketing solutions such as SEO optimization, social media promotions, and Google AdWords campaigns. Cost varies and depends on the marketing policy you will choose, we can always help you choose the right plan for your needs.
Can you build e-commerce websites?
Yes. We offer a variety of choices for putting in place effective e-shop and e-commerce websites, together with integration with in style payment suppliers like PayPal, viva payments, and others.
I already have a website, can you redesign it for me?
We offer various re-design packages, you can email us at: email@example.com for any inquiries, or send us a quote from within our website.
We will do our best to offer you the best possible solution for your new design.
Why should i hire you ?
- We build powerful responsive websites.
If you need a powerful website which will be working on every device we are your answer. Blogs, portfolios, sliders, social media integration, video, audio, e-commerce. We have solutions.
- we emphasize to the point simplicity, while we optimize your website with SEO.
We choose uncomplicated yet beautiful and impressive tools that will effectively accomplish your tasks. Our websites load faster, are easy to use and are less prone to problems. Furthermore, all of our websites are optimized with technical SEO, so to ensure visibility in search engines in the long term.
- We’re affordable.
Site-Forge web and graphic design have low overhead. No fancy offices in Buckhead, no snooty receptionist, and secretary, no latte-sipping sales weasels. Just hard-working web design professionals working passionately in order to create unique designs.
- we are friendly and responsible.
Our clients love working with us, their trust is our asset. We transform the web design process into an easy and enjoyable experience for them. We talk in plain simple language, not techno-babble so that you can easily understand the procedures involved. In addition, we are responsible for what we do, offering always professional results.
- we’re honest.
Our business has grown due to our good reputation and we aim to continue growing this way. We treat our clients with honesty as we do our best to do a great job so that you’ll want to continue working with us after your site has launched. In the end, we do not just earn our client’s trust, but we establish a long term partnership with them.